Sweden Trust Company offers you the opportunity for Profit, Privacy and Asset Protection. Clearly you are interested in the industry of Global Money consulting if you are interested in a Swedish Trust build by IFXBG Limited and www.swedish-trust.com
Within the world of commercial contracts, Sweden law, like all other laws, on occasion adopted foreign legal concepts that have adapted perfectly to our needs both certainty and flexibility in the scope of trade relations asked, a Sweden Trust Company is an ideal entity because it combines privacy, stability and can offer financial services to non-Swedish citizens. Unlike most regulations, the laws allow for the trust to act similar to a New Zealand FSP (Financial Service Provider) as a Trust.
A Swedish Trust is an offshore trust and this happen when it’s outside the country of habitual residence of the person who promotes it (called the settlor) and the beneficiaries, in this case in Sweden.
The Benefit of a Swedish Trust Company is the fact that it makes operating easy globally as 76% of all nations trust Swedish Companies as shown below within this graph:
In the Sweden Trust, the assets constitute a separate fund and are not a part of the trustee’s own estate; the trustee has the power and the duty, in respect of which he is accountable, to manage, employ or dispose of the assets in accordance with the terms of the trust and the special duties imposed upon him by law.
All the Swedish Trust are under the Swedish Money Laundering Prevention Law.
The specific functions of these businesses should note the following:
- Receipt of trust money deposits
- Securities and other personal property of any person or corporation, and loans secured by personal or real property
- Lease, hold, store and transfer any real property necessary in a business transaction
- Act as trustee to a bond issue of a municipality or a corporation
- Take charge and manage real estate or personal property of an individual or a corporation, under the guidelines of a court (including the receipt of income, interest and dividends derived from such property) to purchase, invest and sell stocks, bills, bonds, mortgages and other securities
- And accept, depending on the terms set out on an executor, the appointment of an executor or trustee of the estate of any deceased person.
Trust Companies operating in Sweden that maintain physical offices with hired personnel are subject to the low Sweden tax brackets, which vary depending on the location. You don’t have to pay withholding taxes on interest payments and dividends, and exemption from corporate income tax on dividends and capital gains. As a partnership the Trust Company is a legal entity but not subject to taxation itself. The partners should pay taxes on their share of the reported profits (if any). Note that our firm can provide nominee partners if required.
Our Trust Company package includes document templates for creating any amount of Trust Accounts for managing any type of assets. The package also includes documentation and manuals in regards to locally and internationally accepted KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures applicable to international financial services providers.
The EBANQ banking software could be also provided. The EBANQ online banking software was designed to be the most user friendly e-banking application on the market, not only for your end-users, but also for you, the administrator. The platform is 100% web based, and encrypted using bank-grade SSL encryption. Your users can login from any device, using any browser, with their username and password. The system detects and adjusts to the device, screen size and browser used, ensuring a perfect layout and functionality on desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets alike. More info may be seen on our http://swedentrustcompany.com/software/ and all further inquiries are welcome.
BIC Identifier Code
Your Trust Company comes complete with an already registered Identifier BIC. This means that your Trust Company can be verified on the SWIFT® system.
Pricing and Procedure
The price for our complete package including the products and services described in this document is EUR 24,000.00. The formation of a new Trust Company with the name of your choice will take 3-4 weeks to process. We also keep a stock of existing Trust Companies available for immediate delivery. Please contact us for details about available entities. If you prefer to proceed with the formation of a new entity, please forward a minimum of three suggested Company name choices and the complete names and addresses of the partners (unless you require nominee partners). We will revert with complete instructions.
After Sales Support
Our firm is always here to assist you with legal and IT services. We can provide web site design, hosting solutions, software customizations among other services. If you require a product or service which we cannot offer in-house, we will most likely be able to refer you to a firm that can. Please do not hesitate to contact us today for further details. We are looking forward to welcoming you as a new client of Swedish Trust Consultants and IFXBG.
Trust Company General Features
Your Trust Company package includes:
- Company Registration Certificates in Swedish and English
- English Translation of the law regulating Swedish Partnerships
- Registration as Regulated Service Provider in accordance with the Money Laundering
and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act of 2009
- The Hague Convention on the Law applicable to Trusts and their Recognition
- EBANQ® Banking Software (its cost is EUR 10,000.00) http://swedentrustcompany.com/software/
- BIC Identifier Code and ISIN Number
- Trust Deed Templates and KYC Guide
- Company Documents Notarized and Certified with Apostille
Corporate Bank Account for a Financial Institutions / Fiduciary Companies
We can also provide on top a banking facility / Financial Institution Bank Account (its cost is EUR 2,500.00).